Even though Windows 7 is a stable and secure operating system developed by Microsoft, at times the system may show some errors. You can easily fix these errors by running the System Repair process. Follow the simple instructions from Windows 7 help site to create a system repair disc in Windows 7 OS.
- Go to the left bottom corner of your desktop screen and then click on the Start button to open the Start menu.
- In the search box found just above the Start menu button, enter the word backup and wait for some time.
- The system will show you programs and files with backup anywhere written in the file name above the search box. Select the option named Backup and Restore.
- The Backup and Restore window will open now. Look for an option named Create a System Repair Disc in the folder and click on it when found.
- Now a new dialog box with the name Create a System Repair Disc will appear. The system will prompt you to enter a CD or DVD disk to the drive.
- Take a blank disk and then insert it to the optical drive of the CPU. Press the Next button to continue with the process.
- Now when the process recognizes the disk as a blank disk, it will show you a prompt. Now click on the Create Disc button found at the bottom right corner of the dialog box.
- The Windows 7 operating system will now create a system repair disc for you to use when the system crashes. You may want to wait for several minutes for the process to complete.
- Click on the close button twice for closing the dialog box and exiting from the repair disc creation.
- Now eject the disc by pressing on the eject button present in the box of the optical drive if the system does not eject the disk automatically.
- Take the disc and place it in a safe place free from dirt and moisture. Remember to keep the disc somewhere where you can easily find the disk if you need to run a system repair process.