There are many software products released by Microsoft in different fields. The Redmond based software giant has released software in the fields of security, operating system, productivity etc. for computers. Microsoft Forefront Client Security is such a software program and as the name suggests it is a security software program from the Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Forefront Client Security, a superb security program, is an anti-virus and anti-malware program designed with sole purpose of protecting business computers. Unlike its counterpart, Microsoft Security Essentials, the free security product for home users, Microsoft Forefront Client Security is not a freeware. This software has extra features, like the ability to integrate within a Windows Server environment for monitoring purposes and reports. If Microsoft Forefront Client Security is installed in your computer and if you have changed your mind on the product and want to shift to different security software, you should remove this software as multiple security programs always results in trouble due to conflicts. Microsoft tech support websites have a lot of details on this business security program. Following are some instructions that will help you remove the Microsoft Forefront Client Security program from your computer.
1. Power ON your PC and wait for the Windows platform to load.
2. After the Windows Desktop is loaded, click on the Start button and then on the Control Panel option in the Start Menu.
3. Now change the view to Classic mode in the Control Panel window and double click on the Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features icon to open it.
4. Now click on the Microsoft Forefront Client Security Antimalware Service in the list and then click on the Uninstall button. After that click on the Yes button to confirm, and wait for the uninstall wizard to complete the process.
5. Now in the Programs list click on Microsoft Forefront Client Security State Assessment Service and then click on the Uninstall button. Now click on the Yes button to confirm. After the program is removed, you will return to the program list again.
6. After that Click on Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Agent and then click on Uninstall button. Click on the Yes button to confirm. This is the final component of the security software.
If any trouble occurs during the removal process, navigate to the official Microsoft tech support website for getting assistance from a professional.